13 New Datasets and New Search
Published 06 November 2017
FaceBase has added 13 new datasets as well as introduced a new filtering interface for browsing and searching for data.
New Filtering Interface!
We are happy to announce the release of a new filtering interface that allows you to select categories within the filtering sidebar, expand or collapse them and see search results update dynamically. You can also now perform free-text searches across results.
Check out the quick video overview below (less than 2 minutes)!
- Two mouse datasets from Hooper/Jones/Williams: RNA Dynamics in the Developing Mouse Face:
- FB00000891 - Temporal analysis of ectoderm and mesenchyme expression in the developing mouse facial prominences with 20 samples of miRNA data.
- The second dataset is one we mentioned a couple of months ago that has since been uploaded to the FaceBase website instead of requiring download from the Mendeley website. You can access it at: https://www.facebase.org/FB00000905/
- One human (protected access) datasets from Hallgrimsson/Klein/Spritz: Genetic Determinants of Orofacial Shape and Relationship to Cleft Lip/Palate:
- Four mouse datasets from Holmes/Van Bakel/Jabs: Transcriptome Atlases of the Craniofacial Sutures: RNA-Seq data of rRNA-depleted total RNA samples extracted from laser capture microdissections of different mouse genotype and suture region at different embryonic development stages. Five biological replicate samples were profiled for each combination of mouse genotype and suture region.
- FB00000902 - Laser capture microdissections of the suture mesenchyme (SM), frontal osteogenic front (FR) and parietal osteogenic front (PA) of the coronal suture of C57BL/6J wild-type and Twist1 +/- mice at embryonic development stage TS26/E18.5.
- FB00000903 - Laser capture microdissections of the suture mesenchyme (SM), frontal osteogenic front (FR) and parietal osteogenic front (PA) of the coronal suture of C57BL/6J wild-type and Twist1 +/- mice at embryonic development stage TS24/E16.5.
- FB00000904 Laser capture microdissections of the suture mesenchyme (SM) and frontal osteogenic front (FR) of the frontal suture of C57BL/6J EIIA-Cre+;Fgfr2+/S252W (Apert) mice at embryonic development stages TS24/E16.5 and TS26/E18.5.
- FB00000906 Laser capture microdissections of the suture mesenchyme (SM) and premaxillary osteogenic front (PM) of the Interpremaxillary suture of C57BL/6J wild-type and C57BL/6J EIIA-Cre+;Fgfr2+/S252W (Apert) mice at embryonic development stages TS24/E16.5 and TS26/E18.5.
- Three mouse datasets from the Visel: Genomic and Transgenic Resources for Craniofacial Enhancer Studies project: They have generated histone ChIP-seq libraries for dissected mouse mandibular process, maxilla process and nose tissue. We performed ChIP-seq with markers of active chromatin (H3K27ac, H3K4me1) and repressive chromatin (H3K27me3). For each tissue we also generated a ChIP input library and total RNA-seq library. This is part of a series of experiments including parallel collection of dissected craniofacial tissues including maxilla, mandible and nose, and murine stages including e11.5, e13.5 and e15.5.
- Three human datasets from the Liao/Maas: Rapid Identification and Validation of Human Craniofacial Development Genes project: The purpose of this study is to collect, process, and study samples from individuals with known or possible genetic disease, and their family members. This is controlled-access human data. To gain access to this data, you must first go through the process outlined here . This trio of datasets consisted of treating the affected mother as the proband, and obtaining samples on the proband’s affected daughter and the unaffected maternal grandmother. Each dataset targets phenotypes for a different candidate gene.