FaceBase Virtual Bootcamp: Updated Features and DMS Guidance
Published 29 August 2023
FaceBase is hosting a virtual bootcamp tailored for both users and data contributors, whether you’re a seasoned user of FaceBase or looking to contribute data for the first time.
🗓 Date: Thursday, September 28
- Get a tour of the the updated website and documentation site.
- Discover new and updated features designed to enhance your data exploration experience.
- Become familiar with the data submission process.
- Learn how to fill out the updated Data Management Sharing (DMS) plans for sharing on FaceBase.
- Ask questions directly from FaceBase Hub staff about data you’re looking for or data you want to contribute.
1:00 pm to 2:15 pm Eastern - Users: Overview of the updated website, new documentation, search interface functionality, citation procedures, and protocol for requesting human subjects data.
2:30 pm to 4:00 pm Eastern - Data Contributors: Explanation of the DMS plans regarding FaceBase contributions, procedures for contributing data, and details about the data upload curation.
This bootcamp is tailored for craniofacial researchers, biologists, geneticists, clinicians, and students interested in accessing craniofacial biomedical data, understanding updated platform functionalities, or those looking to contribute data in compliance with NIH data-sharing requirements.
Participation: Registration via Zoom is required. A confirmation email will be sent upon registration.
Full Agenda: For those seeking a detailed schedule, view the full agenda here.
Inquiries: Please direct any questions to email@example.com.