Comprehensive craniofacial data and resources
Your curated, one-stop shop for facial development and research.
2022 FaceBase Poster Competition Finalists
Here are the top posters from the 2022 FaceBase Community Forum.
First place score was a three-way tie:
- Alleviation of Ciliopathic Craniofacial Anomalies by Disrupting Sufu-Gli Interaction Ching-Fang Chang (Cincinnati Children's Hospital)
- Spatiotemporal Single-cell Atlas Reveals Cell Lineage Diversification During Tooth Morphogenesis Junjun Jing (USC)
- Deconstructing Calcineurin/NFAT Signaling in Species with Distinct Midfacial Outgrowth Tiange Qu (UCSF)
Second place score was a two-way tie:
- Midface Epithelium scRNAseq Reveals Spatiotemporal Dynamics in Cleft Lip/Palate Model Brandon Chacon (UCSF)
- Tissue-specific Roles of ESCRT Machinery Component VPS25 in Craniofacial Morphogenesis Viviana Hermosilla Aguayo (UCSF)
Third place score was a three-way tie:
- Shared Genetic Risk Between Cleft Subtypes in the African Population Azeez Alade (Iowa Institute for Oral Health Research)
- TGF-β Signaling Regulates Pharyngeal Muscle Development via Mediating Cell-cell Interaction Jifan Feng (USC)
- Arid1b is Indispensable in Regulating Mesenchymal Stem Cell Homeostasis Mingyi Zhang (USC)