FaceBase 2021 Community Forum on June 15th
This year, the FaceBase Consortium will be holding our first open Community Forum for the general craniofacial research community. There will be invited talks, a forum panel, poster session from the community and more!
Date and Times
Tuesday, June 15th
1pm to 5pm Eastern/10am to 2pm Pacific
We will be meeting by Zoom so anyone can join from anywhere. Join information will be sent to registrants.
You may also use the registration form to submit an abstract for the poster session. The deadline to submit your abstract is Friday, May 7th.
- A .docx template is provided for your convenience.
- Do NOT include figures, tables, or a reference list.
- The maximum title length is 10 words.
- The maximum total length is 250 words.
- Deadline for submitting abstract: May 7th
- Notification of acceptance: May 21st
- Upload your poster presentation file: June 8th