Anatomical Navigation - Zebrafish
This 3D image is of a wildtype adult zebrafish (Danio rerio) from the following dataset:
Katherine Woronowicz, Azman Rashid, Shannon Fisher, Matthew Harris. Interactive Zebrafish Craniofacial Atlases. FaceBase Consortium https://doi.org/10.25550/1-517M (2019).
- Use your mouse to move the image around to see it from all angels.
- In the "Meshes" panel, click on an anatomical region to see the related vocabulary page. If there is corresponding data in FaceBase, it will be listed below. The list of anatomical regions is long, so scroll down within the panel to view more.
- Regions are listed in alphabetical order - the color of the "eye" icon corresponds to the color-coded region on the image.
- Click an "eye" icon to toggle visibility on and off (this will reveal the location of the region on the image).
- Scroll to see the full list of anatomical regions listed.